This price-leading, top-selling starter instrument has a solid spruce top–just like the expensive models. The sides and back are mahogany, and the elevated 20-fret fingerboard is set above the top to allow more top vibration. The beautiful, high-gloss sunburst finish immediately catches the eye–but this fine instrument only LOOKS expensive! It’s priced easily within range of any student–or player of another instrument who is ready to try the mandolin.
- Style: A Style Standard Mandolin
- Solid carved spruce top gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Mahogany back and sides in a sunburst finish combine traditional beauty with a full sound
- Mahogany neck and tonewood fingerboard for fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Tonewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Shop inspected and set up to provide years of enjoyment